- Palaeolithic 3.8%: Hoppy pale ale with refreshing grapefruit flavours from Cascade hops.
Sponsor: JOHNSON & DALTRY INDEPENDENT FAMILY FUNERAL SERVICES, High Street, Malmesbury. 01666 822200
- Neanderthal 4.4%: English best bitter with roasted caramel malt and Kentish hops.
Sponsor: CASTLE SUNDBORN LTD, High Street, Malmesbury. 01666 825200 – Anthony Bather.
- Tropic Ale 4.9%: A mouth – watering taste of the tropics in a hotbed of fruity citrusy hops.
Sponsor: IMSM ISO SPECIALISTS, The Gig House, Malmesbury. 01666 826065
- Black Gold 4.0%: Dark and mysterious with the easy drinking qualities of a golden ale.
Sponsor: FIELDER & JONES, VALUERS, ESTATE AGENTS & AUCTIONEERS, Malmesbury. 01666 822601
- Coppernob 3.8%: Copper-coloured ale with biscuit and caramel maltiness combined with Golding, Challenger and Fuggles Kentish hops.
Sponsor: PAUL NEALE UPHOLSTERY, 30 Gastons Road, Malmesbury. 01666 823560
- Blonde Ambition 4.2%: Full-flavoured blonde bitter with Kentish Challenger and First Gold hops.
Sponsor: SWEETNAM & BRADLEY LTD, Malmesbury. 01666 823491
- American Pale 5%: Pale Ale with American Chinook, Cascade and Apollo hops.
Sponsor: PAUL KERSHAW MPK GARAGES, Melton Road, Leicester. 0116 268 8830
- East India Pale Ale 4.1%: Whitstable’s best-selling beer – a pale ale with a vibrant combination of hops.
- Winkle Picker 4.5%: Amber best bitter with a contrast of malt and hop.
- Golden Braid 3.7%: Refreshing golden session bitter hopped with East Kent Goldings and Challenger.
Sponsor: ABBEY GLASS & WINDOWS, Ivy Road Ind Est, Chippenham. 01666 460103
- Session 3.8%: Fruity and citrus beer brewed with Kentish Bullion and Challenger hops.
Sponsor: PHIL GURNHILL ACCOUNTANTS PGA, 103 Gloucester Road, Malmesbury. 01666 829013
- Skrimshander 4.5%: Copper – coloured English best bitter.
Sponsor: MIKE KEMP, WHOLE HOG, Malmesbury. 01666 825845
Burning Sky Firle, East Sussex
- Plateau 3.5%: Pale golden crisp drinking bitter brewed with American and New Zealand hops.
Sponsor: E&S SHOPS, High Street, Malmesbury. 01666 823183
- Aurora 5.6%: Premium pale ale with a satisfying blend of malts.
Sponsor: THE BEECHES HOMECARE SERVICES, Gloucester Road, Malmesbury. 01666 825496
Chiltington, West Sussex
- Blonde 3.9%: Golden pale ale brewed with Bavarian lager malt and Hallertauer hops. English yeast though!
Sponsor: RATCLIFFE & SON GARDEN MACHINERY Est 1870, Westport Ironworks, Foundry Road, Malmesbury. 01666 823222
- Cosmos 4.5%: Light lemon zest with gentle floral notes give way to a nutty malt backbone.
Sponsor: MALMESBURY STRIPPERS, Malmesbury Bypass, Malmesbury. 01666 823124
Loud Shirt Brewery,
- Psychedelic 5.1%: A refreshing Citra hopped IPA.
Sponsor: WOODWORX LTD, BESPOKE JOINERY, Wheatheath Business Park, Corston. 01666 823777
- Flower Power Blonde 5.1%: A zesty pale wheat beer.
Sponsor: MALMESBURY SCHOOL OF MOTORING,130 White Lion Park, Malmesbury. 01666 822303 – Ray Sanderson.
Henfield, West Sussex
- Devils Dyke 5.0%: A deep red malty chocolate porter with a roast coffee finish.
Sponsor: NIGEL CURTIS MOTOR VEHICLE TECHNICIAN, Gastons Road, Malmesbury. 01666 824703
- Lawless 3.8%: Juicy and fruity New England pale ale, hoppy session beer.
Sponsor: LOOSE ENDS FABRICS & WORKSHOP, Unit 8, Priory Place, Hankerton. 01666 575300
- What Mama Don’t Know 4.1%: Rejigged best bitter – they don’t want me to know whats in it!
Sponsor: COMPASS SECURITY SYSTEMS, Homelease, Startley. 01249 720587 0800 6441201
360 Brewery, Uckfield
(Great place for a brewery!)
- West Coast Pale Ale 5.2%: Californian-style pale ale dry hopped with American hops.
Kiln Brewery, Burgess Hill
- Southern Pale Ale 5.0%: Tropical fruity pale ale influenced with Amarillo and Citra hops.
- Golden Ale 4.2%: Roasted barley combined with Summit and Cluster hops create a satisfying taste.
Sponsor: JOHN WILKINS TURF CARE, Malmesbury. 07798 680724